Etiketter

bild (1) engelska (34) HKK (3) Idrott (7) Laboration (18) Lära att Lära (2) läslogg (2) Matte (6) No (27) portfolio (6) Robotar (5) SO (7) svenska (27) tyska (31)

tisdag 7 maj 2013

PRAO

I had my work experience at a store called Bik Bok, It’s a store in the shopping center Nova Lund. I believe that it was a very fun and a good work experience but at the same time it was also very tough and hard work for me. It all started with that I went to Bik bok and presented me for the local boss in the store, I told her about myself and stuff like where I went too school, witch age I have and so on. The boss said that it was good that I came up and introduced myself instead of calling and therefore i got the practice job. 

I got to do lots of different things there and that led to that I never got tired of the job, not even once. My work hours were between 10 am to 4pm. I got to do stuff like customer service, helping customers with things like getting a different size or get stuff in the layer for them. That was the easy part of my work experience, I also did stuff like packing up new products, pricing labeling clothes, cleaning the store and the changing rooms. The funniest thing I got to do was that I got to try the new clothes that came in to the store. I was photographed, excluding my face and the pictures went out on the internet as advertising for the garments. The last day at my work experience I got to choose a free top in the store which made me very happy because I shop alot at BikBok. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar